Free Download Manager is a powerful, easy-to-use and absolutely free download accelerator and manager. Moreover, FDM is 100% safe, open-source software distributed under GPL license. FDM is a light-weight, powerful and easy-to-use application. This software product is well-known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface. FDM can function as a site manager, accelerator, site explorer and scheduler. FDM can resume broken downloads. So you needn’t start the downloading process from the very beginning after casual interruption. You can resume unfinished download from the moment when it was interrupted. Also this program warns you if resuming isn’t supported by the servers and allow you to make a decision. So with FDM you save your time and your money.
Changes in 5.1.26:
– [Youtube] Improved parser to work with new pages
– [macOS] Disabled network configuration monitoring module to improve performance on macOS for WiFi connections
– [Edge] Restart integration module on update (please see “Known issues” below)
– [Update on macOS] Fixes for update breaking audio/video streams merging and next update (please see “Known issues” below)
– [Scheduler] Fixed issues with specifying schedule before adding a download
– [Win] Fixed issue when restarting an HTTP download would delete the file afterwards
– [Batch downloads] Minor fixes
– [IE] Bug fixes for context menus on extension install/uninstall
– General bugfixes and performance improvements
– [macOS] Please restart FDM manually after update (Otherwise “Merging streams” hangs forever for Youtube 480p/1080p etc.)
– [Win] Please restart your computer after update to enable Edge browser integration.