Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.9.6 (64-bit)
Media Player Classic Home Cinema is a rewritten version of Windows Media Player 6 which was then open sourced and released under the GNU GPL. The interface is similar to the MS original but is a little more up-to-date, XP friendly, comes with some more advanced features, and doesn’t have the annoyances of the original. But probably the best thing about this player is the range of formats it supports. It’ll play just about anything you throw at it, whether it’s an MP3, an Ogg, a WMA, even a QuickTime file. Media Player Classic – Home Cinema application was designed to be a Media Player Classic but for home cinema usage.
Changelog Media Player Classic Home Cinema 1.9.6 (64-bit)
- Updated LAV Filters to 0.74.1-60-g9842e
- Assigned Delete as a default key binding for “Move to recycle bin” action
- Added advanced option to configure how often the time in the status bar is updated. Changed default from 40 to 100ms.
- Fixed stability issue when seeking using a remote control app
- Improved loading speed of webvtt subtitle files
- Fixed issue with certain DVD menu transitions when using internal audio renderer
- A few other small fixes